Mold Growing in Your Home? We Can Help.

While repairing water and fire damage typically can't be put off, removing mold from your home or building shouldn't be delayed either. In fact, the long-term repercussions of mold can be even more damaging if untreated. Over time, even small amounts of mold can cause everything from minor allergic reactions to severe multi-system inflammatory diseases and even neurological problems and death in humans and pets.

Mold is everywhere and can enter your home through open windows, vents or even on your own shoes or clothing. Once inside, it needs very little to grow other than a moisture and a food source like wood, sheetrock or fabric. When you discover mold growing in your home, don't panic but call us right away. An Apex Disaster Management team member can inspect your home, office or retail space to determine its severity, take the steps needed to remove it and do what is needed to ensure it doesn't grow again.


You Can Trust Us

Regardless of where it comes from, it is important to deal with mold as soon as you discover it to avoid its negative impacts. We use green products to remove and remediate mold, so there are few or no environmental impacts from our work. We are members of the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI) and the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), so we stay abreast of new treatment options and safety concerns as they are discovered. Finally, we follow the IICRC's safety and cleaning standards, which include guidelines for proper containment, air purification and approved cleaning standards.

Don't trust your commercial building, condo complex or single-family home to anyone else; you can count on us to remove the mold and treat your space with the utmost care while also keeping your informed regularly and respecting your needs.

Ready for Expert Help? Contact Us at 404-904-4026.

Scroll to Top